1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Gin and tonic.
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
Shit — it’s an abbreviation, just for the record. It is not a bad word! “Ship high in transport,” if you ask. That’s where it comes from and I use it a lot.
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Myself. I’m just kidding! I searched for David Lynch. I was looking for Twin Peaks, the old one.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
It’s a beautiful image from Istanbul.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
You know when there are two people in an [elevator], and you can smell that shit? And you know it’s not you? And it’s just so awkward because, yeah. It’s just that person had a bad stomach. And that happened to me just now, literally on my way from my hotel.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Friends. Everybody does it! We all love Friends.
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
Backstreet Boys — and Lincoln Park! Those guys were my favorites.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
The song “Feels” by Pharrell Williams and Katy Perry. That song is just dope. It’s really cool.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Home food! Like some good old Indian butter chicken and naan — buttered naan. And rajma! These are things that people who know this food will understand. It’s good curry!
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Wag the Dog. I love that film!
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Basil and mushrooms. I like pizzas that can think on their own, like menus that just give you customized stuff. But if I have to add, I like basil and mushrooms and lots and lots of cheese.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Lying! Someone lying to me, because I can see through that. It drives me nuts.
15. What was your first online screen name?
It was just my name. My first email was wrong — wrong everything. It was “teenagedirtbag” or something. It was so wrong. It’s embarrassing!
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
My girlfriend’s number because I was sending it to someone. I shouldn’t have said that because I should remember it. Yeah, it was her number.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What’s your favorite emoji?
The one with the spikes with the teeth coming out. And the new one — the mango! Coming soon.
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NYSNC or BSB?
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and chill.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Seriously? If I have to answer, it’s Hannah Montana.